Sunday, August 07, 2005

The Family of Ken McLintock and Stella Block

"The Town Down the River" has been created to record genealogical information on the families of my parents, Stella Leonard (Block) McLintock and Kenneth McLintock.

This blog will include trivia, memorabilia, documentation, and other information pertaining to my family of origin. Relatives and other interested persons wishing to exchange information are encouraged to contact me.

In the context of discussing family history, I often refer to family members (including parents) by their personal names; this is done for clarity and is not meant to be disrespectful.

The title "The Town Down the River" is from a poem by Edwin Arlington Robinson, who was a favorite of both my parents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Flux Directory